Delhi University declared the schedule for The Entrance Tests for admission to First Year of LL B (Three Year Course) and LL M for the year 2011-12
Date of Entrance Test: Sunday, 12June 2011
Eligibility: Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree with 50% marks for General & OBC candidates; 45% marks for widows/Wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) and degree with pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
Relaxation of upto 5% marks for Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates.
Date of Entrance Test: Saturday, 19 June 2011
Eligibility: LLB Degree (3 year/5 year course) with 50% marks for General and OBC candidates.
Relaxation of upto 5% marks for PH and 45% marks for SC/ST/CW candidates.
- Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying degree examination are eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but admission will depend on minimum eligibility prescribed above.
- The reservation of seats is made as per the University rules.
- Bulletin of Information with application form may be obtained from the office of the Admission Committee. Faculty of Law from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. from 04.04.2011 on deposit of Bank Draft of Rs 700,(Rs 250 for SC/ST candidates) in favour of Registrar. University of Delhi payable at Delhi/New Delhi Request for application and Bulletin by post may be made by sending Bank Draft of Rs. 750,00 (Rs. 300,00 for SC/ST candidates) not later than 16.05 2011 The application form can also be downloaded from the links given below and should be deposited along with a bank draft of Rs 700,00 (Rs. 250,00 for SC/ST candidates).
- The duly filled application can be submitted from 10:00 am to 4 00 p.m on all working days and upto 5 00 p.m. on 17May 2011 or may be sen t by registered post to Admission Committee. Faculty of Law, University of Delhi. Delhi-110007 so as to reach on or before 17.05.2011 Incomplete applications or applications received 3fter last date shall not be considered
Important Dates and Time:
- LL.B. Entrance Test : SUNDAY, 12 June 2011 at 9.30 a.m.
- LL.M. Entrance Test : SATURDAY, 19 June 2011 at 9.30 a.m.
- Reporting Time : 9.30 a.m.
- Candidate to occupy seat : 9.45 a.m.
- Issue of Test Booklet : 9.50 a.m.
- Breaking open seal of Test Booklet : 9.55 a.m.
- Office Working Hours (Lunch: 1.00 – 2.00 p.m.) Monday to Friday: 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
- Deposit of Application Form at the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi 04 April 2011 to 16May 2011
- Last date for submission of Application Form Monday, 16 May 2011 : 5.00 p.m.
- Issue of Duplicate Admission Ticket : LL.B. 10June 2011
- (In case of non-receipt of original) : LL.M. 18 June 2011
- Result of LL.B./LL.M. Entrance Test: Within one week of the Test